To promote social distancing for service customers, during this time we will be moving to ‘Appointment Only’ and a service ‘Drop Off’ model and are asking our customers to leave their vehicles with us rather than wait in our customer lounge. If your vehicle is dropped off after 2pm, it will not be worked on until the following day. Thank you for your understanding.
Our service professionals are wearing gloves and are following the safety guidelines outlined by the CDC. Repairs to your vehicle may be delayed due to shortages caused by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact on the availability of parts and/or labor. Although this situation is beyond the control of Olympia Nissan, we apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to complete the work on your vehicle as soon as possible.
Same-day appointments may be available! Call us at 360-754-5525 or schedule down below!
Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our customers.
- Oil Change
- Tire Mounting, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Electrical Systems
- Ignition System
- Emission Control System
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs